Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Day #3-All day at the BEACH!

Thursday was my favorite day! We left right after breakfast and headed straight to the beach! I have to admit that the MS coast is not my favorite beach but it had everything I was craving at the time.....sun, sand, and water. We found the perfect place, set up the chairs, unloaded the



shovels and buckets and were set for the next few hours. The kids played in the water, S covered my feet in sand, C caught a crab.....all this is great and we had fun but the best part of the day was.....We had been there for a few hours, eaten lunch and a snack and then MZ said the most amazing thing! "I'm tired, can I lay down?" This was miraculous! So I decided S was sleepy too! I knew C would never go to sleep but I knew he would lay down and not run off! So all 4 of us took our nap on the beach, with the sounds of the ocean splashing, the sun beating down, and the breeze blowing across us! It was by far the best nap I have ever taken! When we all woke up we headed back to the hotel to swim in the pool. A GREAT DAY!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment