Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday Night Movie Night

Last night was almost perfect! The kids and I played outside for awhile. We all jumped on the trampoline together! MZ loves it when I make him jump "so high!"
After we came in, we ate our favorite Pizza Factory pizza and piled on the couch to watch our movies. First we watched "Bedtime Stories' which on any other night that would have been it, it would have been their bedtime, but with Daddy still out of town and nothing to wake up for the next morning, we continued our movie fest with "Marley and Me." At the end of "Marley" C ask me "why are older kids more emotional than younger ones?" MZ said "what does emotional mean?" He ask because he was crying (I was too!) and MZ and S were not. Of course everyone wanted to sleep in bed with Momma but Momma decided it would be better if we made a pallet on the floor beside my bed! We did absolutely nothing special but I enjoyed my babies so much last night! We finally all fell asleep around 12 this morning. Unfortunately that does not mean we slept in this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment