Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well Hello Blogspot

Ok so I could possibly be the worst blogger ever......or maybe just a really busy momma??? I think both would apply! Ha!



A little update: We have made it over halfway through our first year of homeschooling without killing each other! Successful...I think so! We have really enjoyed our traveling, 9 states in 1 year is a lot! The kids are all one year older, we're all healthy and life couldn't be any better! We bought a boat last weekend and are planning way too many trips to the lake already! Whoo hoo!



Now for the recent: I love to read, I am a bookworm, I have to make sure to do the dishes when I start reading a book! And now I am happy to say that the reading bug has finally bitten the boys! They are consumed with reading!! C read 3 "chapter books" in a week. MZ read an entire reader in 1 day and is almost finished with his first real chapter book!! This excites me so much I can not describe it in words!!

I was telling MZ how much fun reading really is, I said you can go anywhere when you read a book. I told him that if you're reading a book about china you can imagine you're in China. I could tell that did not excite him as much as I wanted it to, so I thought for a minute and said "you can read a book about the first Super Bowl and it will be like you are playing in the game!" Now that got him emotional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment