Friday, February 13, 2009

Wellness is Wonderful!

Good News! All the kids are well and healed up! I am so excited! They have their Valentine's Day party today at school and they were ready to go!!! They both worked for several hours on their cards and treats for their friends (and maybe girlfriends) last night. C was excited because Sierra had given him a necklace yesterday and he wanted to make her something special.

MZ's finger is healing up very nicely! We have cleaned and wrapped and bandaged and prayed enough this week that I think finally it is together and not bleeding. Yay! He is going to have a cool battle wound.

S has watched Cinderella i can't count the times this week! She walks around singing "I'm princess Cinderella, I'm princess Cinderella!" It is so funny.

S and I have had a peaceful morning at home alone and are now getting ready to go meet the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment