Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girl Playday


Today I had lunch with my BFF. We really should be ashamed of ourselves because we live in the same city but rarely make time to get together! Anyway Carla and I met for lunch at Chick-fil-a along with Nanni. We enjoyed our lunch, let the girls and Cale (the only boy in this group) get to play on the playground and then we headed to her house! she was so excited when we got to Carter's house! then it hit me- it was really S’s first girl playdate. You know with girly things, like castles and tiaras and babies. Don’t get me wrong, she has been to her fair share of playdates, just mostly with boy things. It was so much fun watching her and Carter dress up with princess gowns and play games and ride toys and do all the things girls do; a lot different from boys in the fact that they didn’t run around yelling and screaming and fighting. Oh they did a little fighting but in a much more girly way! I would also like to say I enjoyed my playdate to with my girlfriend! Carla your the best! Well the only blip in the day was the bus was running 2 minutes early and I didn’t get tp the bus stop till right on time. C was freaking a little that I may have forgotten where to pick them up! MZ could have cared less! That’s my boys!









1 comment:

  1. We need to get M and S together for their own girly playdate!

    ReplyDelete