Friday, January 23, 2009

#1







Well my first blog, what fun. I am doing this blogspot to leave my children a history and journal of our lives. I want them to know the funny things they say, tricks they come up with, whatever they do to make me laugh, convict me, or even drive me crazy! We move through life so fast! Maybe this will make me more aware of what my precious kids and then also leave them a record of it for when I get old and senile!



Well one thing I did this week was write 25 random things about myself on Facebook. The whole time I was writing about myself I was thinking of my kids and husband and how it would be so much easier to do for them. Then the thought hit me this morning that that would be a great first blog- to write random things about them! We are going to this in birth order!


C…..
1. C is 9 years old.
2. C is very compassionate and caring and gentle!
3. C loves school and learning.
4. C loves to cook and help in the kitchen. He got an Easy Bake oven for Christmas! He also has several of his “own” recipes.
5. C is a little on the dramatic side! Everything is a big deal!
6. C has a girlfriend-Rachael Ray! He loves her.
7. C has been playing chess since he was 2. He has beat David 3 times.
8. C is very protective of his brother and sister. He may be the first to aggravate them but no one else can!

9. C was saved at 4 on Christmas Eve! David baptized him when he was 6!

10. C does not like milk in his cereal.


MZ….
1. MZ is 6 years old.
2. MZ’s favorite thing about school is PE and the coach!
3. MZ has the thickest hair in the family! He also has a lot of it! I don’t know what to do with thick hair!
4. MZ is very aware of what he is wearing! He likes to look “cool”!
5. MZ is more like my brother than he is David and myself. I don’t think Matthew could have a son that was as much like him as MZ!!

6. MZ loves his hair! he wants to grow his hair out long like Troy. (I'm still not sure who "Troy" is?)

7. MZ was saved when he was 4 and baptized when he was 5. David baptized him!
8. MZ could do a front flip when he was 2. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The smallest thing flipping!

S….
1. S is 2.
2. S is very prissy! She has the cutest prissy run I have ever seen!
3. S is potty training right now and doing great! She has been accident free for almost a week now!
4. S loves clothes, shoes, hair things, purses, dolls, anything girly!
5. S loves music! She loves to sing. Her favorite song right now is “If your Happy And You Know It.” Her favorite song to hear sung is “You are My Sunshine” the old one. She calls it her music!
6. S sucks the first two fingers on her left hand and has a blanket named “Homie.” Homie goes EVERYWHERE with us!
7. S is becoming a Daddy’s girl more and more each day.

8. S likes to be independent. "I do it Momma" is her new favorite thing to say.

OK well I didn't get 25 things about each of them...Yet. It's a good start. I'll add to them as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment